We are seeking a Financial Analyst responsible for providing financial and analytical support to Atkins Nutritionals. The Financial Analyst will primarily focus on trade marketing analysis for the sales organization and also standard monthly reporting for other functions.
The Financial Analyst will have exposure to the entire Sales Organization, both U.S. and Canada, through routine and ad-hoc reporting. Examples include: monthly trade spending, pro forma P&Ls, ROI analyses, forecast reasonableness and accuracy, etc.
- Provide analytical support to the Sales Organization and Corporate Finance Team, including but not limited to (60-70%):
- Lead monthly trade spending and customer level reports, both for the sales organization and for senior leadership
- Exercises discretion and independent judgement in providing key drivers of results and recommendations through variance analysis
- Assist the Sales Organization with the quarterly budgeting process
- Provide audit support as necessary
- Responsible for the maintenance and extraction of data from various sources, including merging them to perform more cohesive and compelling analyses
- Provide focused support to the Walmart & Sam’s Club Sales Team and other top accounts
- Provide standard monthly reporting and analysis (20-30%):
- Operations/Supply Chain
- Provide financial and accounting support to various ad-hoc project teams, functions, etc. as needs arise and ability is proven (10%)
- New products, new displays, etc.
- Operations, Marketing, etc.
- Working knowledge of financial systems and the ability to extract/apply information for analysis
- Knowledge of accounting and financial analysis concepts
- Knowledge of CPG accounting and business analysis (preferred)
- Knowledge of Trade Promotion concepts and activities (preferred)
- Self-motivated with a desire to make an impact
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Excellent time management skills, exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Aptitude for data/analytics
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems quickly
- Ability to think and act cross functionally
- Ability to think independently
- Ability to analyze multiple levels of data from multiple resources
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college in related fields required; Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field.
- 1-2 years of financial analysis and modeling experience
ANI provides equal employment opportunity to all persons and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability or veteran status.